We strive for a sustainable, intimate, and productive relationship with our clients. We value short communication lines and direct and personal contact.
- We support organizations with their strategic human capital management that serves organizational goals and is conducive for business success, now and in the future.
- We are inspired by positive psychology and focus on opportunities, challenges, and strengths, that is on energizing issues, instead of issues that drain energy. Our main focus is on enhancing employee engagement.
- We provide tailor-made services because the behaviour of people in organizations is too complex for off-the-shelf, one-size-fits-all approaches.
- We strongly prefer an integral, comprehensive approach that includes research, analysis, advice, and intervention.
- We focus on goals and results. This implies that we take on projects only when we believe that we can make a difference for organizations.
- We use a quantitative, data-driven approach. Our consultancy is based on facts, not on opinions.
- We use scientific models, concepts and tools that are evidence-based and validated by empirical research.
- We are well-connected to an extensive, international network of scientists and practitioners that we can draw upon.
- We aim that all stakeholders learn from our projects and that they gain useful knowledge and insights that inspire them to improve the employability of all members of their organization.